Monday 24 September 2012

Views on Vistaprint - Addendum


As the previous post stated, I will not be posting on Vistaprint again for a while. From now on, I will probably update the blog about once a month, with occasional weekly series, similar to the one I have just finished. In the meantime, I will continue to filter and compile articles from other sources, on my Facebook page, as I have been doing for most of this year. I am also planning on compiling the Vistaprint articles into a single PDF booklet (possibly including some additional material) and making it available through my web site.
While researching the Vistaprint articles, I came across some other material on similar topics and I am posting it here, as an additional bonus.
I hope you have all found these posts useful and will continue to follow this blog in the future. Please comment below with critiques, suggestions and ideas for future topics .

No comments:

Post a Comment